Hi everyone 🙂
Following on from my post the other day……
I ended having a couple of metres of fabric left over from the racer back dress I made. So I went through some of my many patterns and chose to do this one….
At the time I decided which view I was making (View C) it didn’t actually occur to me that it was backless so I apologise in advance for the bra showing in my pictures lol ;).
I made this pattern in the XXL and made no adjustments this time as this was actually my practice run. But luckily for me it’s a totally wearable muslin 🙂 yay.
I think I need to work on my modelling skills too if I’m going to be plastering photos all over the internet because I always seem to be making silly faces….either that or my hubby needs to work on his Photography skills 😉 let’s go with that shall we hehe 😛
So it turned out pretty well. If I was to make it again I would shorten that back yoke a touch though.
Anyway I hope you all enjoyed that and I will see you so with the next instalment 🙂 bye for now xox